salary: $17 - $20 per hour
work hours: 3:30 PM - 1:30 AM
education: High` School
- Ability to perform aluminum mig welding, steel mig welding or both by completing requirements set for in D1:1 and D1:2
- Follow all welding procedures.
- Conformance to all applicable welding codes.
- Proper operation of sanding and/or grinding equipment.
- Analyzes blueprint and specifications for each parent job and its sub-job components.
- Accurate manufacture of jigs to allow for the proper alignment of component pieces during the weld process.
- Ability to read work instructions.
- Accurately aligns material on fixtures either with clamps, stops or locators.
- Performs welding in a manner that ensures conformance to blueprint, work instructions and regulatory requirements.
- Verifies precision and workmanship of all welds.
- Proper cleaning of all welded areas.
- Verifies conformance of part dimensions to blueprint using measuring instruments such as tape measure, calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
- Processes: GMAW & FCAW
- Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.