salary: $68,827.2 - $68,827.2 per year
work hours: 7:45 AM - 4:15 PM
education: High School
- Candidate must have completed a recognized craft apprenticeship program, a technical school training program (i.e. Ranken Technical College) or equivalent training program.
- Minimum of five years' professional experience.
- Universal refrigerant license preferred.
- The successful candidate must have a proven record of effective troubleshooting and repair of variety of HVAC systems including (but not limited to) hydronic, DX, heat pumps, large air handlers, roof top units, CRAC, packaged and split systems, makeup and fresh air systems, and exhaust.
- Must be capable of repair and maintenance of building loops, pumps, heat exchangers and forced air components (VAV’s, circuit setters, and controls etc).
- Possess a thorough understanding of pneumatic & digital control systems and be proficient with all diagnostic tools necessary to effectively troubleshoot. Including; electrical schematics, sequences of operation, blueprints, JCI Metasys & handheld diagnostic tools; multimeters, magnehelics
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.