salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 9:30 AM - 6 PM
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence regarding Transfer Agency and Proxy Voting
- Validate spreadsheets (non-financial)
- Process Image Rejects and validate content on Tran star, comparing spreadsheets against mail
- Audit data related to Shareholder Investments and Monthly Contributions
- Obtain evidence of requests through supporting documentation
- Use systems such as Tran Star (Oracle), TA Workflow, Money Manager, Kofax (Citrix), SharePoint,
- Update various reports
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- strong communication, analytical and organizational skills; thorough attention to details; ability to prioritize and multitask and recognize the importance of deadlines
- High school diploma or equivalent required
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.