salary: $46,644 - $46,644 per year
work hours: 7:15 PM - 7:30 AM
education: High` School
- Take in orders and process them
- Document all orders in the internal system
- Perform inventory counts (slow moving and/or dead stock, cycle counting, yearly, reporting)
- Interact with customer on the phone, via email and in person
- Delivery parts and tools to different sites within the campus
- Must be comfortable working in a cleanroom environment
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.