salary: $19.5 - $19.5 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Maintain accurate inventory counts
• Ensure quality assurance processes and procedures are followed
• Perform product counts
• Stage materials within designated areas
• Operate all necessary warehouse equipment and tools
• Utilize a warehouse management system to maintain appropriate work documents
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Quality Control
- Forklift (6 months of experience is required)
- Cherry Picker (6 months of experience is required)
- Cycle Counting
- Inventory Control
- Inventory Auditing
- Stock Management
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.