You will use your knowledge and experience to work safely, troubleshoot issues, follow government and company standards, read and interpret drawings, instructions and manuals, and of course innovate to improve safety and productivity.
salary: $41,600 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High School
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic subsystems on press and injection molding machinery, conveyor systems and related equipment
- Plan and perform work requiring an in-depth knowledge of machinery principles of operation and the sub-systems comprising said machinery
- Performs prescribed work in a safe and efficient manner and complies with applicable codes and best practices
- Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings and schematics describing relay logic and plc -based control systems
- Maintains a strong presence on the shop floor and in related process areas to perform breakdown maintenance and to ensure that production machinery and support systems are operating at optimal and prescribed levels of performance
- Makes suggestions for machinery and process improvements or modifications and actively participates in the design, build, implementation and perfection of such improvements.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.