salary: $45,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Performs multiple tasks to accomplish the production of molded products, including the manual assembly operations.
- This position requires strict attention to inspection criteria, SOP’s, and production data to ensure the quality of the final products.
- This position will work with a variety of production equipment, measurement equipment, gauges, leak checkers, welders, vision system.
- This position requires the ability to work independently, make quality decisions concerning manufactured products, and produce parts at the expected production rate.
- Follows standard operating procedures for the entire process: molding, assembly, accessorizing.
- Performs all necessary quality control checks as well as continually checks product for defects.
- Maintains accurate production counts.
- Performs inventory of all products and components in area.
- Checks for proper materials to build product.
- Performs final QA with quality department for inspection.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.