salary: $40,000 - $45,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High School
- Safe operation of excavator/backhoe
- Handling and/or moving material
- Knowledge of the excavator/backhoe loading requirements; load charts; critical picks
- Excavate ponds, ditches and trenches
- Load trucks with fill dirt
- Rig, lift, swing and set precast structures and pipe materials
- Safely and efficiently move excavator around the jobsite
- Maintain daily logs of equipment usage, maintenance, etc.
- Daily maintenance of equipment
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.