salary: $14.77 - $14.77 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Distributes supplies to various hospital departments.
- Unloads trucks and ensures accuracy of supplies received
- Understands the hospital's purchasing policies including knowledge of vendors, instruments and supplies, and shipping and receiving procedures.
- Maintains daily, monthly, and yearly inventory control reports for supplies and instruments.
- Maintains dating system for recall of supplies according to limit of shelf life.
- Processes supply requests in a prompt, cooperative, and efficient manner.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff in the facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Training as nurse's aide, lab assistant, or similar field a plus.
- Preferred experience with medical supplies, equipment, and procedures.
- Due to hospital setting, individual must be able to provide proof of Covid vaccine along with previous shot record.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.