With Lam Research, Production Test Technicians performs setup and testing/calibration of semiconductor Wafer Fabrication Equipment (WFE). You will utilize a variety of tools, diagnostic equipment, and computer-based testing instructions to ensure that equipment meets design specifications and customer requirements. Test Techs prepare technical reports and summarize findings related to technical problems experienced while testing and troubleshooting circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies
salary: $29.9 - $37.95 per hour
work hours: 5 PM - 5:30 AM
- Work 12-plus hour shifts in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Squat, kneel, walk, climb, stand and operate in ergonomically- challenging positions for over 50% of time
- Lift 25 pounds
- Perform repetitive motions using hands and various hand tools
- Distinguish between colors for wire identification
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- You must have an associate’s degree in electronics or related field required and/or equivalent military experience that includes electronics, such as an avionics technician
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.