Have you been working as an industrial maintenance mechanic, but ready for a change of scenery? We have an opportunity for you! Join this successful manufacturer in Suffolk county on 2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm Monday through Friday! Pay ranges from $36-40,000 annually. This is a direct hire opportunity! Apply today and set up a phone interview to get started in the selection process!
salary: $36,000 - $40,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Perform electrical and mechanical repairs to packing machines Capable of setup capper machines, labelers, printers (coders) and box closing machines
- Complete preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic equipment, conveyor systems, and production machines following operations manuals and manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working weekends
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Power tools
- Electrical Maintenance
- Follow all safety procedures
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.