salary: $60,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Plans, sets up, and conducts standard component tests and basic performance and evaluation tests. Sets up and conducts specialized tests of average complexity
- Writes accurate and concise test summaries, including analysis of data.
- Sets up, operates, and maintains all test equipment – may require assistance on specialized equipment. Performs calibration verification on commonly used measuring devices
- Designs and builds test fixtures, including coordination of part fabrication and programming of PLC’s.
- Assists Test Engineers in the development of test methods and standards.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.