Shift: 6am-6pm OR 6pm-6am (rotating days)
Must be comfortable with working overtime!
Pay: $19.10/HOUR Location: ST PAUL
Background and drug tests are required for this position.
For immediate consideration, please text BEVERAGE to (612) 208-2392 or CALL Bryttany at 651- 633-4080
salary: $19.1 - $19.1 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
• Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer
• Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards
• Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors
• Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas
• Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment
• Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations
• Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment
• Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors
• Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.