salary: $41,600 - $66,560 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
· Follow safety requirements within the department and company
· Program and create fixtures for moderate complexity projects
· First article, inspect project meets expectations, productivity, and quality
· Participate in continuous improvement practices such as 5S, Kaizen, etc..
· Report any machine or process issues or variances to supervisor
· May train others to troubleshoot or work with support group as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.