salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Develops and implements preventive, corrective, and predictive maintenance program(s) to improve reliability of equipment and machines.
- Lead the company Safety Program, providing training and guidance to all personnel.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities concerned with surveys, design, construction, modification, and maintenance of building structures, equipment, and machines.
- Directs execution of capital projects to meet timelines and approved costs.
- Determine schedules and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of maintenance staff and contractors.
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Electronic Maintenance
- Maintaining Calendars
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Manager
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.