salary: $19 - $20 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Support the business by ensuring inventory and orders are accurately audited, processed, assembled, efficiently packed and shipped
- Comply with job rotation and work where designated with the department and building
- Material handling – repetitive bending, reaching, standing, walking and lifting 50lb boxes
- Complete receiving and/or shipping documentation, as required
- Utilize best practices following standard operating procedures and reference aids, continuously looking for areas of improvement and communicating suggestions to leadership as appropriate
- Research and resolve issues using appropriate resources
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.