salary: $20 - $26 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Machine operators are responsible for fit and finished quality of each part produced as well as cleaning their own parts.
- Requires experience in the setup and operation of mills and / or lathes with Fanuc controls.
- Able to follow “G” code part programs and relate to drawings.
- Able to operate an overhead crane.
- Knowledge to use appropriate measuring tool for each part and ability to measure with tools such as micrometer (inside and outside), dial calipers, and dial indicators within .0005".
- Keep up in fast pace production environment.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.