- medical, dental, vision
- life insurance
- matching 401 (k) program
- monthly performance bonuses
- Company paid uniforms
salary: $54,080 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High School
- Experience to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and install heavy equipment on municipal and construction equipment
- Use of work order management software to track time spent on each repair order
- Proficient troubleshooting skills.
- Prior experience as a mechanic / technician
- Knowledge of hydraulics, electrical, welding
- Must have own tools
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.