- Get paid weekly!
- 3rd shift 10pm-6:30am
- $12.50 per hour
- $60 attendance bonus possible weekly
salary: $12.5 - $12.75 per hour
work hours: 10 AM - 7 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Must always perform job tasks in a safe manne
- Able to lift and move up to 25 lbs on a continuous basis
- Able to operate a screwdriver and other equipment necessary to job tasks
- Must be detail oriented and verify work is accurate
- Ability to meet production and quality standards
- Be able to distinguish colors as needed
- strong self-initiative and motivation, must work well without constant supervision
- Ability to follow directions (written, spoken, and visual)
- Ability to work and maneuver in tight spots and around potentially dangerous equipment and machinery
- Willing and able to work overtime and weekends, even on a short notice basis
- You will be responsible for assembling parts, pieces, and products in a sequential process using an array of tools and equipment.
- You must always strive to assemble high-quality products.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.