salary: $17.5 - $18.5 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2 PM
education: High` School
- Manages the loading, labeling, weighing and packing for domestic and overseas transportation.
- Receiving materials and assists in making decisions regarding storage locations, sorting and consolidating.
- Accurately scans, weighs and documents material in accordance with procedures.
- Utilizes the operation of equipment/machinery, such as forklifts, stretch wrapping machines, scanners and radio frequency equipment.
- Works closely with supervisors to advise on damaged items, repairs, overflow stock or discrepancies.
- Closely documents warehouse inventory and activities, including machine operational status, forklift inspection forms, quality and safety reports.
- Maintains daily production schedule and makes recommendations for changes to optimize service goals.
- Encourages an orderly, safe work space among team members and performs daily housekeeping tasks.
- Upholds all Knoll safety and OSHA standards, including wearing personal protective equipment.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.