salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
Shift: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Utilize an RF Scanning device to scan item location and item number bar codes to confirm items picked for customer
- Scale count less than full case quantities using a battery operated piece pick scale
- Bag, band, or bundle products and apply an item label to each item in preparation for shipment.
- Pick items into a tote and then transfer the tote to the next department zone or to the packing stations.
- Pack product using bubble wrap and packing paper to minimize the chance of product damage during shipment.
- Confirm the correct item quantity was picked in the shipping process by weighting each product at the packing station.
- Utilize the Company’s warehouse management system to confirm that items were picked and packed properly and generate and apply a packing slip and a shipping label.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.