salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 6:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Operate powered industrial lift trucks and order pickers to push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment and materials. Six months experience within the last 18 months operating a Reach Truck and Cherry Picker required
• Use a handheld scanner with a high degree of accuracy
• Load and unload trailers as needed
• Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
• Display a commitment to process excellence
• 1 year of warehouse experience
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
This job requires the ability to:
• Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
• Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
• Stand or walk for long periods of time
• Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
• Positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to communicate well with leadership and peers
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.