salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Monitors inventory stock levels at Groundworks’ 50+ field locations.
- Analyze materials consumption trends and forecast future demands.
- Manages monthly inventory reconciliation program, including preparation of inventory counting tools, reconciliation of completed counts, and variance reporting.
- Calculates inventory stocking targets by item by facility for all Groundworks locations.
- Helps determine suggested purchases based on future needs and stocking levels
- Collaboratively builds SIOP process for Groundworks
- Monitors stocking policies to ensure the optimal inventory levels.
- Assist the procurement team with optimizing safety stock levels.
- Prepares monthly fulfillment/performance reports
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and regulatory agency requirements.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.