salary: $15 - $17 per hour
work hours: 10:45 PM - 7:15 AM
education: No Degree Required
1. Interpretation and recognition of quality expectations in order to meet customer quality.
2. Physical removal of parts & proper handling from any injection molding/blow molding presses.
3. Insertion of parts into any secondary fixture, operation of any secondary fixture, physical removal and
visual inspection of part to ensure process has been done correctly.
4. Perform written record keeping to ensure quality standards have been met.
5. Ability to perform basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions).
6. Written and verbal communication skills.
7. Packing, counting, weighing, labeling and moving parts either manually or with automated assistance as
8. Acceptable attendance record.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.