salary: $62,400 - $66,560 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3:15 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Troubleshoots and repairs placement machine breakdowns which includes mechanical, electrical and programming. Troubleshoot to component level on electronic repair, boards.
- Troubleshoots and repairs all other equipment needed to manufacture Smiths Medical products.
- Creates and implements preventative maintenance procedures. Modifies, updates and enhances manufacturing equipment in order to produce quality products.
- Assists in the training of Maintenance Technician I and II level employees.
- Assists Manufacturing Engineering in maintaining proper processes on shop floor.
- Determines all spare replacement parts for manufacturing equipment in order to keep equipment downtime to minimum. Machines small tools for use in manufacturing.
- Machines mechanical parts for use on manufacturing equipment.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.