salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Salary: $16 - $17
- Responsible for operating assigned machinery in an efficient and timely manner as directed by the Department Lead or a member of the Management Team to meet production needs
- Responsible for understanding the assigned equipment and the manufacturer's guidelines according to safety, production requirements and performance
- Responsible for maintaining their work area, including general housekeeping for the surrounding area
- Responsible for ensuring the availability of the work order, reading it completely, and following instructions detailed on the work orders and all related documentation
- Responsible for meeting established production criteria for each part produced
- Responsible for consistently producing quality products and performing in-process quality inspections for each part produced
- Maintains high quality standards for produced products and communicating with the Department Lead and/or a member of the QC team of potential problems
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.