Our Client offers:
- Opportunity for advancement
- On site medical clinic
- Excellent Benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision 401k and more!
- Salary range $65-85K Depending on Experience
- 3-5 years of related experience
- CNC Machining Background: Milling, Turning,etc.
- Proven track record of process improvement
- Experience with Solid Works
- Bachelor’s degree would be a plus, but not required
About Lisa Litza and Randstad USA
I am a Professional Recruiter for Skilled Trades and Mfg Professionals in SE WI
Contact Info: 414.219.1369 or Lisa.Litza@randstadusa.com
salary: $65,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
- estimate time requirements for jobs
- prepare operation sheets
- Identify and recommend and implement process improvement
- design and conduct studies to solve issues
- ensure all documentation is complete and accurate
- coordinate work with the scope of work
- design and program cnc equipment to maximize capacity
- other projects as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.