salary: $17.5 - $17.5 per hour
work hours: 12:30 AM - 8:30 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Efficiently and accurately select, check, load and stage pallets of customer orders and readies for transport
- Scan job function into labor clock
- Prepare paperwork and dock area for receiving inbound products
- Unload palletized products from trailers and place in receiving area
- Break down and sort mixed product pallets for appropriate warehouse stocking
- Stock inbound products in their proper locations, rotate stock, and restock pick slots
- Select products per pick lists, affix labels, and arrange properly on pallets; secure products on pallets
- Retrieve loading assignments and prepare loading for the shift
- Operate scanner and headset
- MUST KNOW HOW TO OPERATE AN ELECTRIC PALLET JACK
- MUST BE CONFORTABLE WORKING IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT (cold warehouse 0 to minus 10 F)
- first month you will be trained on the first shift with a schedule of Monday-Friday from 7.30 am to 3.30 pm, and transferred to night shift, Monday-Friday from 12.30 am to 8.30 am.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.