- Take ownership of assigned tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Demonstrate ability to interact well with others and follow instructions
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to sudden changes in operational goals
- Ability to read and write, comprehend basic checklists, forms or other documents
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including overtime and to cover escalations if required
salary: $21 - $21 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
- Must be able to use whs. management system and proficient in email communication
- Weight merchandise or product, get measurements (DIMS)
- Receive, unpack, check and verify merchandise or product, to ensure accuracy.
- Take receiving exceptions as needed
- Use handhelds RF tools to receive merchandise or product into WMS
- Conduct: stock checks, part number verification, cycle counts, support physical inventory
- Pack & shrink wrap orders or outgoing shipments
- Strap pallets or boxes as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.