salary: $75,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
1. Establish and develop relationship with demand related contacts of key customers including proactively visiting the customer. Be key initial contact in the plant for the customer and initiate action by responsible people.
2. Follow up on significant demand changes with customer contacts to improve our business intelligence.
3. Follow-up and drive resolution of disputes on sales orders / delivieries / replacements to guarantee the best possible service level. Manage protocol for data exchange and electronic communication with customer.
4. Check and follow-up changes in customer specific reqirements and adress to responsible people.
5. Be accountable for warehouse management and inventory policies & accuracy in product lifecycle until EOP.
6. Manage material management from ordering, receiving, line supply and shipping with ensuring compliance to logistics protocol (e.g. customs, containers, carriers,...).
*Bachelor or Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management
*Logistics and Project Mgmt.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.