salary: $40,000 - $47,000 per year
work hours: 11 AM - 7 PM
The responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Specialist are to:
- Handling production product clearance (micro sampling, parameter testing, organoleptic testing)
- Handling product extentions and revalidation testing
- Weighing ingredients
- Creating nutritional panels, microbial limits, declaration, shelf-life, allergen statements, and vegan/vegitarian/GMO/religious statements
- Handling product commercialization (create product name, net weight, gross weight, packaging size)
- Answer technical questions from customers and sales
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.