salary: $95,000 - $110,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
• Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards, including the ammonia and refrigeration systems.
• Plan and coordinate all installations.
• Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
• Supervise all facilities staff and external contractors.
• Manage facilities-related preventative maintenance schedule, assign tasks, and document completion of such tasks in a shared weekly document.
• Ensure all power supplies and required hardware are available for successful installation of equipment.
• Ensure all 3rd party contractors are licensed, bonded, and insured.
• Inspect company facilities and recommend corrective actions or additional precautions to ensure compliance to established regulations; conduct self-inspections.
• Work with the EHS Director in ensuring compliance with OSHA standards.
- Project Manager
- Working Independently
- Decision Making
- Scheduling Appointments
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Written Communication
- Materials Management
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.