salary: $13 - $13 per hour
work hours: 11 PM - 7 AM
education: No Degree Required
- Position heads and tooling and make adjustments to achieve proper product dimensions
- Verify characteristics of materials in process, using gauges, rulers, calipers, templates, schedules, work instructions, etc. to ensure conformance to specifications
- Inspect material for defects prior to and after processing
- Ensure processes are achieving goals for output, downtime and scrap; responsible for quality of product being produced
- Accurately report production activity through system transactions, written documents and reports
- Identify and communicate machine maintenance and / or performance issues
- Ensure proper guarding and safety devices are functioning and in use
- Provide coverage as needed in other areas within or outside of the department
- Other tasks may be assigned based upon the current work load and the needs of the company and customer
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.