salary: $36 - $38 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Responsibilities include the following:
• Limited technical knowledge of Manufacturing equipment and processes – must demonstrate minor level of technical depth and process knowledge of Manufacturing operations
• Authors and/or issues manufacturing documentation, including Batch Production Records, Solution Lot Records, Procedures, and Work Instructions to meet production schedule with high degree of supervision from key stakeholders and Management
• Will support Manufacturing focused Change Controls, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs), and Planned Exceptions
• Project Management and Project Execution – may participate in some small project(s) (minor in nature) and execute job tasks associated with the project
• Partners with Manufacturing, Manufacturing Sciences, Engineering, Automation, Quality, Planning, and Materials Management to identify continuous improvement opportunities
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.