We are seeking an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to join our team in Franklin, TN! You will maintain and repair industrial production and processing machinery.
2nd Shift: 2:30pm-12:00am
- Minimum 1 years of experience in repairing production or manufacturing machinery
- Working knowledge of robotics, hydraulics and/or electric systems for both relay and solid state machinery,
- strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
salary: $40,000 - $66,000 per year
work hours: 3:30 PM - 12 AM
education: High` School
- Repair, install, and adjust industrial production and molding/processing machinery
- Troubleshoot and solve assembly process conditions to ensure quality and prevent non-conformance resulting in increased uptime.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Cross train with maintenance lead for assembly/molding machines to further gain technical knowledge in these process paths as needed.
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Demonstrated ability to resolve maintenance/manufacturing requirements both through management direction and independent thinking.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.