salary: $31,200 - $31,200 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Receives, stores, and issues spare, and replacement parts, equipment, and expendable items used in repair or maintenance shops.
- Accounts for all inventory of parts and equipment and maintains inventory records. All inventory functions are tracked through the company’s database, a hand-held device weighing less than 5 pounds.
- Retrieves inventory items from the warehouse, packs on a pallet, and wraps items together with cellophane for shipment.
- Drives the truck or forklift to pick up incoming stock or to deliver parts to units in other buildings, containers, or locations.
- Attends to employees at the counter with order requests for spare and replacement parts, equipment, and expendable items, whom may communicate in English and/or Spanish.
- Perform daily cycle counts of all inventory locations.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.