salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- This role will ensure that products are properly loaded and unloaded, verify order accuracy, enter shipment information into computer, etc.
- Verifies accuracy of orders picked by warehouse team. Compares pick ticket (part numbers/quantity) to shipment pulled by warehouse team.
- Enter data such as addresses, quantities, and weights to complete the paperwork necessary for shipment.
- Verify customer shipping method is used.
- Maintains database of shipment data to ensure that customer orders are updated and that appropriate billing documents are provided to customer service and finance, or other associated departments as required.
- Notifies supervisor of major discrepancies, over-shipments, or substitutions.
- Prepares bills of lading for shipments.
- Transports materials on shipping dock with a hand truck, forklift or other vehicle as needed.
- Loads trucks or railroad car using a forklift.
- Ensures product handling and delivery practices meet customer expectations.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.