salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Alters roller chain to various lengths per customer specifications. Utilizes automated cutting presses, both mechanical and hydraulic. Uses hand tools, including hammers and punches, as required.
- Assembles and builds all sizes and types of roller chains. Adds attachment to roller chains as required. Utilizes automated cutting and riveting presses, both mechanical and hydraulic.
- Utilizes material handling equipment to move items from storage into the production area. Utilizes ERP system to update inventory records when moving items.
- Read drawings, sketches and written descriptions. Counts, verifies and inspects roller chain assemblies to insure that they meet customer requirements.
- Builds stock items against work orders. Alters items from one SKU to another SKU to fulfill various inventory requirements.
- Regular and timely attendance.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.