- Medical, Dental, Sick leave, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K (after 6 months
- AT & T, Verizon, T-Mobile
- Car Rentals
- 1-800 Flowers
- Anytime Fitness
- Pet Insurance
- Refer someone to Randstad and once they work 50 hours you will receive $50.00!
salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Coordinate domestic and international shipments
- Pick, check, and pack orders
- Utilizing ERP software to complete, process and track orders
- Process Postal/UPS/Fed Ex/DLH/Airborne and other shipping methods as required
- Record lot number information and invoice orders
- Perform finished goods cycle counts
- Receiving incoming goods and stocking into warehouse
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Assisting production line with assembly tasks as needed using hand and power tools
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.