salary: $33,280 - $41,600 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Perform manufacturing operations in accordance with established work instructions
- Work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with minimal supervision
- Setup and operate equipment and conduct first echelon maintenance
- Perform in process inspections
- Ensure that any issues that might impede the production schedule, throughput or quality standards are communicated through the proper channels
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Adhere to GMP’s and Lean Manufacturing practices
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.