salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Inspection, counting and racking of parts at the beginning of the processing lines.
- As required, cross training for basic level un-racking and packaging of parts after chemical process.
- Performing production duties such as manual lifting, wiring up parts or placing parts carefully in baskets.
- Moving product carefully using a pallet jack.
- Reporting defective materials or questionable conditions to appropriate manager or quality personnel.
- Maintaining the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition that follow safety policies and procedures.
- Counting accurately each order as its racked and completing work on-time per schedule.
- Making accurate and timely entries in ERP system.
- Must follow all company policies and procedures
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.