salary: $18.5 - $18.5 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
• Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to
other designated areas.
• Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to
predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves
or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
• Marks materials with identifying information.
• Opens boxes, creates, and other containers and prepares parcels for shipping.
• Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
• Maintains inventory records.
• Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.