Come work for Randstad at NFI! NFI is an American provider of transportation and supply chain management services. NFI Industries practices LEAN - methodologies deliver efficiency and productivity through continuous improvement, ACCURATE - business intelligence and analytics for predictive planning,. Deliver - 99% inventory accuracy for customers.
salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
- Perform the assigned tasks as described in the location's policies and procedures standards to include handling of materials within associated logical transactions
- Package, kit and/or assemble orders and materials
- Perform material moves with associated physical/logical transactions as required
- Participate in workgroup and other team activities for the purpose of self improvement and improving warehouse operations and related business functions
- Help train dock employees on new procedures
- Ensure facility is secure at end of shift; investigate/resolve scanning issues and housekeeping
- Perform picking and packing duties
- Check for evidence of product or container damage
- Performs housekeeping duties for assigned area
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted
- May operate fork-lift equipment or other warehouse machinery
- Work overtime as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.