Are you able to work 12 hour rotating schedule, with weekends and overtime possible during peak season and heavy demands.
Typical week = four days on and four days off?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you! Note:
*This is a direct hire/permanent opportunity, not temp* Pay: $27-$28/hr Hours: 4 days on 4 days off 7pm-7am
- High School diploma or GED is preferred
- Coursework/Certification in Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Good communication skills- multi language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Must be team player as well as ability to work alone for extended periods of time.
- Must have experience supporting electrical and maintenance issues in a 24/7
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to lift, climb and carry products weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to comply with food safety policies and wear required PPE in the plant.
salary: $54,000 - $56,000 per year
work hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
education: High` School
- Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience as certified electrician
- Must have experience with 3 phase 480 .
- Must have strong electrical/electronics knowledge.
- Experienced in P.L.C., AC Drivers, DC Drivers, Motors, Starters, VFD’s, Servodrives.
- Must be able to troubleshoot PLC’s.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics.
- Must be able to run conduit and pull wire and size the wire.
- Must have good mechanical and pneumatic troubleshooting skills. This position actively participates with scheduled preventative maintenance of all plant machinery.
- Ability to troubleshoot lighting and electrical issues within offices and employee common areas including restrooms, break areas and parking lots.Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience as certified electrician
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Electrician (5 years of experience is required)
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic System (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.