salary: $43,680 - $58,240 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Ensure the operation of the production line, respocting and applying operational standards. Execute daily activities of cleaning, inspecting, lubricating and loading/unloading of raw materials, semi finished and finished foods
- Perform duties and actities to assignment equipment
- Resolve breakdowns and perform proper equipment settings, adjustments and small technical modifications
- Analyze performance and quality indicators
- Work with maintenance team to optimize reliability and efficient of equipment
- Support of installatin of new assets
- Support and coordinatoe production trials and be able to document the results in reports
- Monitor all technical changes to equipment
- Flexbility to work all shift
- 1-2 years oof vocational training or associates deree
- Preferred work experience in a technical field
- Proven experience in manufacturing equipment operations
- Excellent in both written and spoken English
- Safey Minded
- Education: High School and technical education required
- Microsft Office
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.