salary: $15 - $16 per year
work hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
education: No Degree Required
- To operate a narrow web printing press to produce high quality flexographic prints.
- To print a number of pack formats in accordance to the customers specific specifications.
- You will be expected to offer general support to your department with workloads i.e. staying later when busy and being flexible in your approach.
- Ensure that print machinery and their surrounding areas are clean and tidy, and regularly maintained in accordance with maintenance schedules.
- Pass on any knowledge that you feel may benefit the department.
- Job Responsibilities and Day-to-day Running of the Press.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.