salary: $50,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Quality: Manufacture quality product targeting zero defects on a consistent basis
• Productivity: Operate machine shop equipment efficiently. Manufacture or repair product on time as defined by the production schedule
• Continuous Improvement (CIP): Consistently demonstrate behaviors that promote facility enhancement and improvement. Acquire training for all machines as needed
• Strive to learn to run all machinery in the shop – saw to CNC. Maintain clean and well-organized work areas at all times. Maintain all tooling and machinery for efficient and safe operation. Perform regular machinery and
equipment maintenance in the shop. Document all maintenance performed
• Ensure all personal measuring equipment is calibrated and documented
as per the requirements of our Quality program. Assist in maintaining internal equipment calibrations and documenting as required in both the shop and Field. Complete a final inspection on all parts, stamp heat codes and part numbers in both the shop and Field
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 55lbs
- Machine Operator
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.