salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Unloading & loading trailers as instructed
- Helping drivers, scanning freight, re-stacking/wrapping pallets, cleaning, organizing & other tasks as assigned by their supervisor
- Moving boxes, lifting, sorting, wrapping, counting, and other tasks as assigned by their supervisor
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Execute various manual labor functions such as picking inventory, counting cargo, product and material and hand staging and loading goods; use manual equipment such as hand truck or pallet jack. Operate hand tools to close or open bales, build or tear down crates, and other containers or material; packaging can be advanced or non-standard.
- Ocean experience preferred but not required
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.