salary: $17.5 - $17.5 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
• Perform random, in-process auditing designated by the Quality Manager/Supervisor or lead; assist with follow-up on quality-related problems
• Inspect finished products, products being processed, incoming materials, parts, assemblies and test products for conformance to company standards; check to ensure corrective action is being taken on failed lots
• Assume responsibility of the process being audited and communicate with supervisors, managers, leads and cell captains to resolve lot non-conformances or other related quality issues
• Analyze, resolve and communicate work problems to supervisor, and assist coworkers in solving problems; document audit findings and records in quality database system
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Quality Assurance
- Product Inspection
- Quality Control
- Written Communication
- Basic Software Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.