salary: $16 - $18 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Use visual, mechanical & electrical testing methods and tools to inspect, evaluate and document:
- all incoming mechanical and electrical products, machined parts and sub-assemblies, first article inspection, in process and final assembled product
- Utilizing computer systems to maintain record of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Filing of QC-related paperwork, drawings and part samples
- Work directly with Manufacturing, Customer service, Purchasing, Engineering and suppliers on quality issues pertaining to their parts.
- Maintain calibration of equipment and ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.